need root samsung transform ultra (sph-m930)

nick htc evo 3d

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I had the phone rooted on 2.3.4 version my wife messed up and excepted an update which put it on 2.3.6 version.

Is there anyway to root this phone again???? Please help. I'm not a noob to rooting I just can't figure this one out.
Super one click did nothing for me this time I have tried gingerbreak also did nothing.

I haate to ask for help but I need it

niteNarmor

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I had the phone rooted on 2.3.4 version my wife messed up and excepted an update which put it on 2.3.6 version.

Is there anyway to root this phone again???? Please help. I'm not a noob to rooting I just can't figure this one out.
Super one click did nothing for me this time I have tried gingerbreak also did nothing.

I haate to ask for help but I need it

There is a way to root the 2.3.6 if you are still interested.

Austin Rider

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
OK well for some reason my phone doesn't want to root. I have a samsung sph m-930. I downloaded Odin. i downloaded the build7. i downloaded the transformultra ops and the tu_root. i follow all your instructions and when i open the odin thats when it messes up. i have it connected and the odin says my phones not connected (please connect phones) and its connected but its not working. please help please!!!

niteNarmor

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
OK well for some reason my phone doesn't want to root. I have a samsung sph m-930. I downloaded Odin. i downloaded the build7. i downloaded the transformultra ops and the tu_root. i follow all your instructions and when i open the odin thats when it messes up. i have it connected and the odin says my phones not connected (please connect phones) and its connected but its not working. please help please!!!

Please read post in my thread.