Sorry message after "clean up"

EmilyRB65

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

A couple of days ago I was running low on memory on my LG, so I thought I would see what applications were running and using up the memory - well, I happily deleted those apps that I didn't need anymore - that weren't something I remembered putting on...and...now...I get the sorry! triangle and the message: The process com.android.phone and .mms has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again... and then the "force close" box which I press, only to have it repeat and repeat and repeat. I've turned it off, stuck a paperclip in the wee hole near the charger thingy, and nothing... What on earth did I do and can it be fixed?

Many thanks!

ERB

Cellmeister

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

A couple of days ago I was running low on memory on my LG, so I thought I would see what applications were running and using up the memory - well, I happily deleted those apps that I didn't need anymore - that weren't something I remembered putting on...and...now...I get the sorry! triangle and the message: The process com.android.phone and .mms has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again... and then the "force close" box which I press, only to have it repeat and repeat and repeat. I've turned it off, stuck a paperclip in the wee hole near the charger thingy, and nothing... What on earth did I do and can it be fixed?

Many thanks!

ERB

Sounds corrupted.

- Try a battery pull for 10 minutes
- If no luck, do a FDR (Factory Data Reset: will delete everything & put it all back to stock) but backup if you can 1st possibly via USB

hope that may help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12