Switch app to SD Card

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
In the mean time, there are other options available to uninstall bloat. Just google it and you'll find some apps that will do it. I think the best way to do it probably, is to freeze them, with something like Titanium Backup, then use the phone for a while, if nothing goes wrong after a couple of days, you can remove them.

Xop777

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
In the mean time, there are other options available to uninstall bloat. Just google it and you'll find some apps that will do it. I think the best way to do it probably, is to freeze them, with something like Titanium Backup, then use the phone for a while, if nothing goes wrong after a couple of days, you can remove them.

Yeah tried out this afternoon a file explorer to get to the root, move blaot to SD and took it on my laptop in case I need it... But available space didn't move even after reboot...
Also found out a way to increase battery life... I am testing it right now!

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm, if you moved bloatware to SD, I'm not sure why your space didn't change. Maybe bloatware doesn't figure into app space since it comes preinstalled, not really sure.

Xop777

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm, if you moved bloatware to SD, I'm not sure why your space didn't change. Maybe bloatware doesn't figure into app space since it comes preinstalled, not really sure.

That's exactly the case... So I found out a way to put CM on it :D
CM allow me to move all my apps to SD card.

also have a way to get "better" batt life... In fact just resetting the battery stats database... See the link below!

It's just awesome!

You can look at this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=751696&p=7700022#post7700022

Xop777

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
That's great. I knew you'd figure it out eventually, lol.

The only problem is that is broke my Nandroid back-up during the operation... Everything is good for now but I guess that there might be something bad one day ???

Anyway I like it and won't downgrade it... Upgrade probably coming on the way latter!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084