Facebook error!!!!! Help

E14EPD

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Ok changed my password on facebook recently.... So logged out of fb on phone and logged in under new password
... I can use fb app on phone with no problems but every once in awhile I get error that user name and password are wrong.... But can immediately go check out fb on phone.... What's the fix.... To make this randomly stop appearing? THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Ok changed my password on facebook recently.... So logged out of fb on phone and logged in under new password
... I can use fb app on phone with no problems but every once in awhile I get error that user name and password are wrong.... But can immediately go check out fb on phone.... What's the fix.... To make this randomly stop appearing? THANKS IN ADVANCE.

I would go into settings/applications/all and select Facebook. Select clear data and reboot. You will need to log in again. This is just like if you installed the app all over again. Hope it helps.

Sent from my Nexus 7

E14EPD

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Still didn't work still getting error every morning.... Facebook app works... Even cleared out on Facebook itself and stopped allowing any apps permission..... Wth? Help! Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995