ITunes to android

eeyore6802

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I really like how iTunes is set up and keeps track of what podcasts are watched etc and how you can just plug in the iPod and everything is all synced. This is the main reason I've held on to my iPod. Do one of these syncing apps identically mimic how iTunes works with apple products? So basically i could plug my phone in, check off the podcasts and click sync? I was hesitant to pay for one of them without knowing for sure if it worked identical to iTunes without a bunch of extra steps. It would be nice to have just one device with me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I really like how iTunes is set up and keeps track of what podcasts are watched etc and how you can just plug in the iPod and everything is all synced. This is the main reason I've held on to my iPod. Do one of these syncing apps identically mimic how iTunes works with apple products? So basically i could plug my phone in, check off the podcasts and click sync? I was hesitant to pay for one of them without knowing for sure if it worked identical to iTunes without a bunch of extra steps. It would be nice to have just one device with me.

this is what you are looking for
wired https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...=com.doubleTwist.androidPlayer&token=OcYl6ufi
wireless pro https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...oubleTwist.androidPlayerProKey&token=1LosQ7T0

Enjoy your Music, Video, Radio & iTunes on Android - doubleTwist

eeyore6802

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Thanks very much I'm giving that a try. Once you sync and play the music and podcasts are you using data or is it just playing off being saved on the phone? I noticed double twist also has their own podcast listing you can subscribe to. Same question, does that save right to the phone so then when you watch them it's not using data?

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks very much I'm giving that a try. Once you sync and play the music and podcasts are you using data or is it just playing off being saved on the phone? I noticed double twist also has their own podcast listing you can subscribe to. Same question, does that save right to the phone so then when you watch them it's not using data?

it syncs to phone and save the music files to phone. so it wont use data.

eeyore6802

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Im trying isyncr now also to see how that one is. Is there a 2 way sync on that? So if i watch a bunch of podcasts on the phone,the next time i sync when i look at my itunes will those show up as being watched?

eeyore6802

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Oh ya and is it just me or do these types of programs take forever to sync compared to itunes

Ouzo92

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I've tried a few apps and isyncr is the best

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I agree completely. I hesitated to get rid of my iPod for a while...iSyncr got rid of those fears quickly.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums

eeyore6802

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Ya I haven't cared for isyncr as much. The podcasts dont stay all in one section for which podcast they are. I may have a group thats holding 2, then other ones will be just randomly throughout the list. And they also don't have any indication of if they've been watched or not. I guess I thought this was going to mimic itunes more.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463