I need some email help please

flybub

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone. I need some help with email if any of you have some insight it would be greatly appreciated. I have been getting busy at work and I like to forward my calendar events to my wife to let her know whats going on. Anyway here is how my email is setup:

1 email account is POP3 from my local ISP (they do not support IMAP) which is my primary email.
1 gmail account.

I have my primary email forwarded to my gmail account, I setup through my local ISP so that I don't get the FWD in front of every message, (I use the stock gmail app) so that I do not have to fetch my email and so I don't have to check 2 different email apps.

Anyway regarding the calendar, when I want to forward an event I have to use the stock email app, the gmail app is not an option. So is there anyway to setup the stock email as exchange so that it will push my ISP mail. I'm on a Rezound if that makes a difference. Thanks for any help.

Cellmeister

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
"forward my calendar events to my wife"

Just use Google Calendar (without Gmail) is easily sharable, This shares whatever you want in your calendar..

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, just use Google Calendar, which you can then share with your wife so she can view your schedule. That's what I do. You can visit the web version at http://calendar.google.com, but whatever calendar app you use on the phone will connect to it.

Likewise, my wife has her Google calendar shared with me which tends to have our family stuff (like kids swim meets and practices and stuff). But on my phone the calendar app puts it all together in one place for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo