lcd screed issues

extreme1018

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Have an htc mytouch that had a digitizer repair done. The lcd afterwards had a dime size circle of deadness then a few days later would quit all together and only have a few multicolored lines along the screen along with the circle. Went off and in like that for a few days then quit all together. Now only has the circle and the verticle lines. However if someone calls I can swyoe the screen and talk normally but otherwisa its useless without a working screen.... is my phone completely shot or will a replacement lcd fix this

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Have an htc mytouch that had a digitizer repair done. The lcd afterwards had a dime size circle of deadness then a few days later would quit all together and only have a few multicolored lines along the screen along with the circle. Went off and in like that for a few days then quit all together. Now only has the circle and the verticle lines. However if someone calls I can swyoe the screen and talk normally but otherwisa its useless without a working screen.... is my phone completely shot or will a replacement lcd fix this

Who did the repair? A company? Call and complain.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shae