ZTE-N910 root

Renjifx

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
hello guys im new to androids and ive been looking how to root my zte anthem so far superoneclick zt4root and universalandroot didnt work so any help would be apreciated thanx in advance

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Were you already aware of those methods, or, were those methods you found VIA Google. If you haven't checked Google, it took me a very long time to find a method that would work for my GTAB7.

Additionally, I'm not sure if Anthem is a rebranding, but, if we have a subforum here for your phone, did you check there?

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Did you try looking for any other one click methods?

I found the method that worked for me on a CM wikia regarding my device. It wasn't one click, but, it worked.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Try and take a look for more. That's really all I can suggest to you.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Not sure, you mentioned the ones I know of. I guess see if you can find more on Google.

Also try looking for a wikia for your device for CM. I spent quite a bit of time trying to root my GTAB7, and, that's what worked for me. They provided a non oneclick method though.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to hear that. It took me a long time to get my GTAB7 done, so, all I can suggest is to keep looking. I hope you eventually figure it out. Good luck!!