Internet and Facebook

PattiChati

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I am going to get the google nexus 7. I was wondering if I got the internet and facebook on there or if there is something else I have to purchase to get it. Also, Does it come with a cover and if not, which cover should I get. Thanks.

PattiChati

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Is the google nexus 7 a good tablet to just play games with, check facebook, maybe mail - nothing real intricate, I have a desktiop computer. Don't know whether to get the 7" or 10" which should be out by black friday. waddya think

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
nexus 7 is a good tablet for gaming. it all comes to size. what do you prefer 7 or 10.
nexus 10 has gorgeous screen tbh but its expensive than nexus 7

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
That is what I am wondering. Is the 10" screen worth the extra money, or is the 7: good enuf.

It depends. A seven inch screen will make it more portable. My GTAB7 fits in the pocket of my khakis at work. My Prime wouldn't though. But, I love my Prime and bring it with me in my book bag wherever I go. And, it mainly sits in the dock on my various desks like a netbook. However, it might be too big to use as an E-reader. My GTAB7 feels like I'm holding a paperback, so, that might be a plus for some people. It all depends on what you are going to do with it, and, where you are going to do it.