delete instant upload photos

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Do want to delete them from "the Cloud" or where they were uploaded to? I'm guess this is what you mean.

You can see your instantly uploaded pictures by logging into Gmail (your Google account) and pressing the Google plus link (your username plus a "+"). Once in Google Plus you can hit the Photos link on the left then select the photo you want gone and delete it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Or are you just asking how to turn off Instant Upload? For that, just go to the settings for Google+.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

ooofnik

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Can I please ask for something related?
Once the pictures were uploaded to the Google plus gallery, can I delete them from the device (Samsung Galaxy II)?
And another question is whether I would be able to print high quality pictures from the uploaded files.

Many thanks before hand

Gracey MacLeod

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I have stopped instant upload now through settings but am still having issues deleting photos via instant upload in my gallery.

Any ideas on how I do this?

Thanks

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Can I please ask for something related?
Once the pictures were uploaded to the Google plus gallery, can I delete them from the device (Samsung Galaxy II)?
And another question is whether I would be able to print high quality pictures from the uploaded files.

Many thanks before hand
yes, pics can be deleted from here https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/instantupload and can be done only using web.
you have 5 gb high quality storage and after that it will down sized read this Upload your photos - Google+ Help

I have stopped instant upload now through settings but am still having issues deleting photos via instant upload in my gallery.

Any ideas on how I do this?

Thanks

to delete completely from cloud go here https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/instantupload and can be done only from web.

if you just dont want to see in your phone disable sync for photo's

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I also am having the same issue...I can't delete some pictures from my gallery and I'm getting angry.

Did you follow the information provide by Still1? Check the links posted above and see if you are able to delete the photos once you stopped photo uploading.

Tracy Lynn1

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
but that doesn't tell us how to delete them off our phone...they wont delete from google either?
yes, pics can be deleted from here https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/instantupload and can be done only using web.
you have 5 gb high quality storage and after that it will down sized read this Upload your photos - Google+ Help

to delete completely from cloud go here https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/instantupload and can be done only from web.

if you just dont want to see in your phone disable sync for photo's

Haley Spencer

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Do want to delete them from "the Cloud" or where they were uploaded to? I'm guess this is what you mean.

You can see your instantly uploaded pictures by logging into Gmail (your Google account) and pressing the Google plus link (your username plus a "+"). Once in Google Plus you can hit the Photos link on the left then select the photo you want gone and delete it.

** I tried that & i couldnt even find an option thst said delete please help

Erjon Prifti

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
OK I FOUND THE ANSWER !!!!!!!

in order to delete the photo from Instant Gallery on your Galaxy S3, you have to do it through Picasa Web Google albums!!!! Sign in to Picasa web then select your album, delete it, and refresh your albums in your galaxy s3 and the photo is gone!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

in order to delete the photo from Instant Gallery on your Galaxy S3, you have to do it through Picasa Web Google albums!!!! Sign in to Picasa web then select your album, delete it, and refresh your albums in your galaxy s3 and the photo is gone!!!!!!!!

Ewik Uno

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

----------
I already tried this option and it works, but still you need to register first in picasa web to do this process. Thnks dude!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt