Transfer drop box photos to google drive

raddbj03

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I have some photos in my drop box that I would like to send to my google drive so I can just get rid of drop box. Is this process as simple as copying and pasting the photos from my drop box folder to my google drive folder or will I lose picture quality?? Or is there an even easier way of doing this?? Thanks

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I have some photos in my drop box that I would like to send to my google drive so I can just get rid of drop box. Is this process as simple as copying and pasting the photos from my drop box folder to my google drive folder or will I lose picture quality?? Or is there an even easier way of doing this?? Thanks

Yup that's all you need to do. You won't lose quality.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

raddbj03

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Sweet, thanks. That's easy. I was lucky enough to invest in Picasa for my photos before google drive was released...so now I get 80gb for $20/yr. I like drop box better, but I can't beat that price for drive.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Sweet, thanks. That's easy. I was lucky enough to invest in Picasa for my photos before google drive was released...so now I get 80gb for $20/yr. I like drop box better, but I can't beat that price for drive.

as mentioned above it easy as copying and pasting. you need to download google drive siftware for PC/Mac and install it.
Google drive will make a shared folder for you. all you have do is place those files in that folder and that software will automatically upload to your google drive.

go to drive.google.com to get the software its on the bottom left.