first android phone

tsukomi

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
im on sprint and frankly i cant deceide what android phone to get im coming from a palm pre and i know that there are some great android options. my first choice is no question the evo but im really not keen on upping my bill any more than it is i like the 6999 plan just fine im also looking at the hero since it has greater hacking abilities than most androids and it can get it as cheap as like 50 dollars the intercept is not a good option i dont feel because of the slower evdo and lower resolution screen but any help would be appreciated as to what the best option is

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
If you are going to be signing a new 2 year contract, you want to make sure you have the best phone. That means the Evo or the upcoming Epic 4G. If you can get a Hero cheaply off contract, go for it. But don't lock yourself into a new contract with a phone thats already almost a year old.

Hope Android works out for you, there are a ton of former Pre owners in the Evo forums. Hit them up if you have specific questions about switching =]

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
There is the Samsung intercept if want to stay with an inexpensive, non 4G, smaller screen with a slide out Qwerty keyboard. This way you'd have an Android phone with the same size and phone bill closer to the Pre.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888