I have got a new android tablet, one of these made in china with no brand name and the box says " midi " on the side, anyway first day I can get on android apps and download 3 apps but cannot download any more apps and I get an error retrieving message RPCS 5AEC0 so next day I do system restore back to factory settings then I log in with a different gmail account and I can download 1 app then get error message again, some people say clear cache and log in through play and not through gmail , Ive tried all these, can anyone help
    01-13-2013 10:30 AM
    Thankyou for all your views I think i will google the problem and see what i can do, someone posted saying " I solved the problem by removing/adding my Google account and the problem has gone " but on my tablet there is no option that i can see to remove add my account ie once you sign in with a gmail account through gmail or play then thats it or i can do back to factory settings, I will update the solution one day
    01-13-2013 02:14 PM
    PROBLEM SOLVED

Go into SETTINGS
    Select Apps (select the 'ALL' tab)
    Select 'Google Framework Services' and Clear Data (please only clear data; Do not delete Google Services Framework completely)
    Select Google Play and Clear data there too (the same process as above)
    Reset your tablet by switching on and off
    Try resetting your home router just to be on the safe side.

YES SUCCESS THANKS TO GREENGUY AND USER25630 FROM ANDROID STACKEXCHANGE
    B. Diddy likes this.
    01-13-2013 02:32 PM
    You're probably not getting many responses so far because you have an uncommon device. Here's a long thread in the Nexus 7 forum regarding your error message--hopefully you can find some answers there, if you haven't already:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...5-aec-0-a.html

Edit: Whoops, posted this at the same time you posted about your success. Good deal!
    woodpecker123 likes this.
    01-13-2013 02:32 PM