Getting annoying Airpush ads? Opt out!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I noticed my Acer A500 was starting to get test push notifications related to Asphalt 7, then saw this on another site: http://androidforums.com/android-games/677249-gameloft-now-using-airpush.html

I would strongly suggest to everyone to download the Airpush Opt-out app, which you can access here:

Airpush - Mobile Ad Network | Push Notification Ad Network | Android App Monetization

or go to Google Play and download the app there.

Spread the word! Oh, and by the way, on Jellybean 4.1 and above, you can also go to Settings/Apps, select the app, and uncheck the Show notifications box.

Bob Daniel

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Like many devices, my tablet is not compatible with Google Play Store so I can't download the opt-out app. My tablet is also not a phone so I have no IMEI/MEID/ESN number. How do I get Airpush off my device?

I assume the answer will be uninstall the apps using Airpush. If this is the only solution, app devs are canabalizing their market by allying with services like this that make it impossible to use their apps by those of us who don't want to fill our devices with push software and content.

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Like many devices, my tablet is not compatible with Google Play Store so I can't download the opt-out app. My tablet is also not a phone so I have no IMEI/MEID/ESN number. How do I get Airpush off my device?

I assume the answer will be uninstall the apps using Airpush. If this is the only solution, app devs are canabalizing their market by allying with services like this that make it impossible to use their apps by those of us who don't want to fill our devices with push software and content.

I'm assuming you already figured this out by now. For those still searching for issue: No Google play AND NO (IMEI/ESN/MEID #) here is the CORRECT answer pertaining to entire scenario #kebo11 fail (pay attention to details before responding)

1. Make sure you're device settings allow installation of third party/unknown source applications

2. Visit Opt-out | Airpush | Mobile Ads Redefined

3. Click link: (Download Opt-Out App) which downloads directly from site, not Google Play Store.

4. After airpush/opt-out apk. Is downloaded and installed, open application and select opt-out airpush ads. The application will then disable airpush ads to you're device. Problem solved.

*in the future, please give more details about you're device make and model.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci