Just wondering how I go about getting my contacts from my iPhone to the Droid X. I know most of them are in my MS Outlook but not sure they all are. Would a local Verizon store be able to help me with this.

I get to play/use mine over the weekend then have to setup 7 more on monday and / or Tuesday. I'm switching 8 of us over from the iPhone to the droid X an will have 3 more coming in another week.

Thanks.
    07-23-2010 02:40 PM
    Verizon can transfer them. Should be no issue at all.
    07-23-2010 02:41 PM
    Thanks.
    Having to wait Till after closing hours here at work to set mine up due to a big project that I'm working on with couple of people remoting in to a few pcs here in the office an need to have my iphone in use till quitting time. Looking forward to checking our the DX later this evening
    07-23-2010 02:43 PM
    Before my wife went from iphone to dx I imported all her contacts into her gmail. As soon as she activated her phone, they were synced.
    07-23-2010 02:54 PM
    ok I can give that a try for sure.
    07-23-2010 02:55 PM
    Before my wife went from iphone to dx I imported all her contacts into her gmail. As soon as she activated her phone, they were synced.
    That's exactly what I did for both my wife's and my iPhones when we switched to the Droid X. Worked great.
    07-23-2010 03:04 PM
    I will be adding our exchange email to the phones also next week. If I sync the iphone with gmail then sync the DX with gmail an later with exchange will we get double contacts then.

thanks
    07-23-2010 03:15 PM
    VZW synced mine, then they went away somehow, which was really confusing. After like an hour and a half I got everything straight with the iphone syncing my contacts to google, then getting them on my x
    07-25-2010 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD