Contacts from iPhone

jemalone

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Just wondering how I go about getting my contacts from my iPhone to the Droid X. I know most of them are in my MS Outlook but not sure they all are. Would a local Verizon store be able to help me with this.

I get to play/use mine over the weekend then have to setup 7 more on monday and / or Tuesday. I'm switching 8 of us over from the iPhone to the droid X an will have 3 more coming in another week.

Thanks.

jemalone

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Thanks.
Having to wait Till after closing hours here at work to set mine up due to a big project that I'm working on with couple of people remoting in to a few pcs here in the office an need to have my iphone in use till quitting time. Looking forward to checking our the DX later this evening :)

bosoxyear

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Before my wife went from iphone to dx I imported all her contacts into her gmail. As soon as she activated her phone, they were synced.

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Before my wife went from iphone to dx I imported all her contacts into her gmail. As soon as she activated her phone, they were synced.
That's exactly what I did for both my wife's and my iPhones when we switched to the Droid X. Worked great.

jemalone

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I will be adding our exchange email to the phones also next week. If I sync the iphone with gmail then sync the DX with gmail an later with exchange will we get double contacts then.

thanks

Clemsonpablo

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
VZW synced mine, then they went away somehow, which was really confusing. After like an hour and a half I got everything straight with the iphone syncing my contacts to google, then getting them on my x

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo