Launcher keeps going back to Touchwhiz

jeepwarrior

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I am a noob. Unitl I got my S3 I had a blackberry and all I really used it for was the phone, email and calendar. I find that I am using my S3 for alot more. With that said I am having a bit of a problem. I tried to sideload the Next Launcher 3D and when I did I loved it, but after about a day I would get an error message that says it couldn't verify the liscense and would revert to TouchWhiz. I have not rooted my phone because so far everything I have wanted to do I could without a problem.
Here are some facts about my phone that you may need
Carrier: Vodafone (Germany)
Unlocked from factory
On the web very little. (I work in a building without Wi-Fi and a poor signal)
Color: Black (I know how important that is when using software.....Ok so I had to get a color from my wife's)
not scared to download an apk to try a program before buying it.

Thanks in advance.
Dave:confused:

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I am a noob. Unitl I got my S3 I had a blackberry and all I really used it for was the phone, email and calendar. I find that I am using my S3 for alot more. With that said I am having a bit of a problem. I tried to sideload the Next Launcher 3D and when I did I loved it, but after about a day I would get an error message that says it couldn't verify the liscense and would revert to TouchWhiz. I have not rooted my phone because so far everything I have wanted to do I could without a problem.
Here are some facts about my phone that you may need
Carrier: Vodafone (Germany)
Unlocked from factory
On the web very little. (I work in a building without Wi-Fi and a poor signal)
Color: Black (I know how important that is when using software.....Ok so I had to get a color from my wife's)
not scared to download an apk to try a program before buying it.

Thanks in advance.
Dave:confused:

since you pirated the launcher its failing on license check. payup in playstore and it will never happen.

and to be honest. its really dangerous to install pirated stuffs. it could easily be a virus.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante