One of these things is just like the other!

Mexar11

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone!

Quick intro, I started smart phones on android (Yay me) because I can't stand the iNation crap.

Apparently, for me at least, I started on the best platform also, HTC Desire Z, which quickly got replaced to an HTC Raider.
Now fast forward a year and some, my raider started having some problems, which likely could've been fixed, but I thought I'd try something new, and bought the "latest and greatest" Samsung Galaxy S3. I hate this *bleeping* phone! I miss my raider, but can no longer get an HTC product with my carrier.

Long and short of it is, I'd love some help to either emulate the Raider (specifically HTC sense I guess) on the S3, or is there any HTC device now that compares or works almost identical to the Raider? Was looking at the One X+ but don't like the non-removable battery and no SD upgrade (Raider had both!). I suppose it's a minor concern, but would hate to have to pay to put a new battery in if the stock one crapped out. 32gb even is TONS for me, I don't keep a lot of data on my phone per-se.

So, any opinions / walk-throughs / help would be much appreciated (Not including telling me to keep the S3 as is because it's better, it's not... pile of garbage)

Shadowriver

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Odp: One of these things is just like the other!

You would need custom system installed which require rooting... and im not sure if you will find one with sence as its commercial software. I think you might find Sence laucher clones faster on Google Play. Try to search on XDA forums you might find something there

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty