screen shot on samsung stratosphere 2??

Stratosphere II

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
I recently bought a stratosphere 2 and cannot seem to figure out how to take a screenshot. I've tries the home and loco button at the same time and still nothing. If anyone knows how to take a screen shot on this phone please help me out

Katelyn Heather

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
I have the strat 2 also, and everyone is saying the home and power/ lock button at the same time, and it does not work. I think that's only for the first stratosphere. There has got to be an updated way that works with the new version.
Update from just a couple hours later! After playing and playing, I figured it out! I thought it had something to do with the volume button, but I think it's just with the right timing that it works. Practice it and it will eventually work

Last edited:

Caleb

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I have the strat 2 also, and everyone is saying the home and power/ lock button at the same time, and it does not work. I think that's only for the first stratosphere. There has got to be an updated way that works with the new version.
Update from just a couple hours later! After playing and playing, I figured it out! I thought it had something to do with the volume button, but I think it's just with the right timing that it works. Practice it and it will eventually work

By the way how do you like your phone?

ss cc

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Ok I just figured it out. So if you have not, you do hold the home button and power button at the same time but keep holding it down for like two or three seconds. Hope it works