Frustrated with RSS readers

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I've tried about 6 different RSS readers and so far they all pretty much function the same way. There seems to be no way to delete articles before reading if it's an article I really don't care to read. After I do read an article it's grayed out and then disappears on the next sync or refresh so I can't save any that I would like to keep. Am I wasting my time continuing to look for one that will allow me to delete what I don't want and save what I want to keep?

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I've tried about 6 different RSS readers and so far they all pretty much function the same way. There seems to be no way to delete articles before reading if it's an article I really don't care to read. After I do read an article it's grayed out and then disappears on the next sync or refresh so I can't save any that I would like to keep. Am I wasting my time continuing to look for one that will allow me to delete what I don't want and save what I want to keep?

I don't use RSS readers but I do use Pocket. It saves articles to read later, I have it as a plug in for Dolphin. When I open an article, I swipe to the left, click on Pocket and it's saved online to my Pocket acct which I can read on any of my devices on or offline.

What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
via Gnex