I'm just an average person using my Nexus4/Chrome browser for personal use. The most serious web site I use my credit Union.

I really don't understand the why fors of passwords. I'm thinking that I will simply use chrome to remember my passwords. I also figure to use at least for my bank a generated password and then try to create the most complicated password for Google that i can remember, I don't go to freaky weird web sites nor download illegal crap. Do I really need to do more?
    02-04-2013 02:06 PM
    I'm just an average person using my Nexus4/Chrome browser for personal use. The most serious web site I use my credit Union.

I really don't understand the why fors of passwords. I'm thinking that I will simply use chrome to remember my passwords. I also figure to use at least for my bank a generated password and then try to create the most complicated password for Google that i can remember, I don't go to freaky weird web sites nor download illegal crap. Do I really need to do more?
    I wouldnt save bank passwords on to chrome. it can be easily seen. remember sensitive passwords and save only non sensitive ones.

also, you want to protect the google account try enabling 2 step authentication. Read and understand about it before you enable it

About 2-step verification - Accounts Help

to login to Android you have to generate Application specific password. search in youtube or read article about it
    02-04-2013 04:39 PM