Finding Prices of Installed Apps?

bevhoward

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Is there an easy way to find the prices of apps that are already installed?

I am frequently asked about apps but with the case of any app that I have already installed, there is no apparent way to find the app price other than using the web play store pages and logging out?

Thanks in advance,
Beverly Howard

bevhoward

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Finally found another option...

The price is in tiny print at the lower right of the info column of the play store web page for the specific app.

As far as I can tell, there is no way to determine the price in the android play store interface.

Beverly Howard

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
No, as you probably saw it will say the app is installed in place of the price. In web view, you can go to Google Wallet and login to see your purchases listed, including price.

Open the browser and go to wallet.google.com and sign in using your Google username and login.

Unfortunately it doesn't tell you which apps are currently installed on the device.

bevhoward

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks... as mentioned, it _is_ included on the play store web interface in tiny print on the right side of the app details page.

Thanks again for the response,
Beverly Howard

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Thanks... as mentioned, it _is_ included on the play store web interface in tiny print on the right side of the app details page.

Thanks again for the response,
Beverly Howard

Yeah, I saw that in your post. But you have to pull up every app, which might not be a problem if you are trying to check a few apps. But to see a list of all the apps you purchased on one page and not in tiny print, wallet is going to be the better choice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech