Help me move from Iphone to android - Music help needed

Dan Higgs

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
It is something I have thought about for a long while, moving from Iphone to Samsung. I currently have an Iphone 4 that is coming up for an upgrade in June and I am unimpressed with the Iphone 5. I am therefore seeing what is launched between now and June on Samsung, but the biggest hurdle I need to get over is my music library.

I have 90 GB of music on my laptop which I sync with iTunes. Because I have so much I use the check boxes in iTunes to manage what goes on to the phone but i do not delete what is not checked as i still want it for a later date on my hard drive.

I have looked at using Google music and also looked at other third party apps. I have a Samsung galaxy Tab 10.1 so i can look at some of the apps and try them out but I am still unable to find an identical solution that iTunes offers.

The only idea I can see is instead of use check boxes in iTunes i use the online/offline selection tool in Google music instead and manage it that way.

I would therefore like peoples thoughts on my alternatives but also let me know other apps of solutions I have not thought off

Thanks

Indiekid

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
It is something I have thought about for a long while, moving from Iphone to Samsung. I currently have an Iphone 4 that is coming up for an upgrade in June and I am unimpressed with the Iphone 5. I am therefore seeing what is launched between now and June on Samsung, but the biggest hurdle I need to get over is my music library.

I have 90 GB of music on my laptop which I sync with iTunes. Because I have so much I use the check boxes in iTunes to manage what goes on to the phone but i do not delete what is not checked as i still want it for a later date on my hard drive.

I have looked at using Google music and also looked at other third party apps. I have a Samsung galaxy Tab 10.1 so i can look at some of the apps and try them out but I am still unable to find an identical solution that iTunes offers.

The only idea I can see is instead of use check boxes in iTunes i use the online/offline selection tool in Google music instead and manage it that way.

I would therefore like peoples thoughts on my alternatives but also let me know other apps of solutions I have not thought off

Thanks

Indiekid
Thats what I would do ^ What check boxes are you using in itunes? Playlists? They will show up in Gmusic as well and you can DL for offline usage. Also anytime you add to itunes there is a setting to upload it to google music as well.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Use the Google music music downloader for either windows and I think Mac also and u can not only import iTunes to gmusic but your entire computer library.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

RedMageX

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
If you're truly looking at going with a Samsung phone, download Samsung Kies. I have it on my laptop, and it frequently (everytime I plug my Galaxy S2X in) asks me if i want to import my iTunes data/media.

It'll be the best program to use within your PC to help keep it all organized, and it also will let you know if there's any firmware updates for your phone too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike7star