i just found out that there are 25 cm size (10 inches,lets all use metric system!) cheap tablets that costs around 200 dollars or even less.

such as this one, Visual Land Prestige 10 Android 4.0 10" Tablet , walmart is selling it at 160.

i just want to get a tablet to get on the web, maybe use the google voice once in a while, i don't think that i will use it for anything else.

i was thinking about google chromebook, but i don't like the fact that i can't install apps, such as skype, etc.

and there are a few cheap ones out there, which ones do you recommend?

or should i still get nexus 10? what advantages does it have? i already have a gps.
    02-27-2013 07:30 PM
    buy a nexus 7 or nexus 10. please dont buy cheap tablet.
    if you come here for help about those cheap tablets no one can help because no one knows about these devices.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...-here-why.html

N7 is only $199 but you can get good deal
    N10 is $399
    Ry likes this.
    02-27-2013 09:33 PM
    I want quality with great build. O don't buy cheap. I don't recommend sub par products. If you are going to purchase a tablet then get a decent one. You won't like it or the experience it will give you. I have the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tab. Its awesome. No regrets. Well worth the money. I purchased mine on eBay and got it at a great price new

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2
    02-27-2013 09:42 PM
    Stay awaaaaaaay from cheapo tablets. Poor build quality, glitchy software, lousy support, often no access to Google Play (instead, restricted to some odd 3rd party app store), sometimes regionally programmed to think you're in China. Unless someone gives you one for free, they're not worth it.

The Nexus 7 is a terrific value at $199. If you want a 10" tablet that's relatively cheap, check out various daily deal sites like woot.com, dailysteals.com, bensoutlet.com, and icemonkey.com. They often have refurbished (or sometimes even brand new) tablets at a deep discount. For example, here's an 8.2" Motorola Xoom 2 (aka Xyboard) for $219 at icemonkey.com, with free shipping:

Motorola XOOM 2 8.2" Dual-Core 16GB WiFi + 4G LTE Verizon Android HD Tablet
    02-27-2013 09:54 PM
    Go with a NEXUS 7.
    03-01-2013 03:39 PM
    Nexus 7 is worth the extra money. You won't regret it.

Sent from my Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray
    03-01-2013 03:48 PM
    Nexus 7 would be best. Curiosity will nag you if you buy a cheap one. You will always wonder what you missed. So spare yourself that internal nagging and get a nexus 7. You will love it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    03-01-2013 05:10 PM
    Definitely the Nexus 7 or 10 depending on the screen size you want. And since you don't wanna spend a lot of money the iPad and iPad Mini are probably out of the question as even the Mini is expensive for a tablet of that size.

The Nexus 7 is the only mini tablet to even bother looking at if you want a quality tablet without paying alot, and I mean super quality for the price though it has no back camera, or microSD slot.

The Nexus 10 however is really the only 10" tablet to look at unless you wanna use it for work and school too, then you could consider the Note 10.1 due to it having the S-Pen which makes it great for that kind of thing though you have to deal with an outdated screen and specs.

The advantages of the Nexus 10 are:
    -even the 32GB version is 100 bucks less than an iPad of the same storage capacity
    -technology-wise it has the best screen of any tablet
    -fastest CPU ever, and a damn good GPU too
    -it's super light, and really nice feeling in your hands to hold

You can check out some links I posted in the Nexus 10 section if you wanna know more about it. Or the Nexus 7 section or any other section depending on which tablet you wanna use.
    03-01-2013 05:19 PM
    Buy a tablet from a reputable company is the way to go. I have always bought Samsung tablets as they are good quality and the company stands behind the product.

But if you insist on buying a low priced table buy a Visual Land (just picked one up for nothing), so far this is one on the better low-end tablets out there. The screen is very good for the price and the build quality seems good. It comes with Google KitKat and the playstore not a 3rd party store.

Good lucy
    02-15-2015 09:21 PM
    Bought the Asus memo pad 7 at best buy for $150. It's the tablet that theverge recommended. Gorgeous screen full HD on 7 inches.
    02-15-2015 09:29 PM
    Stay awaaaaaaay from cheapo tablets. Poor build quality, glitchy software, lousy support, often no access to Google Play (instead, restricted to some odd 3rd party app store), sometimes regionally programmed to think you're in China. Unless someone gives you one for free, they're not worth it.

The Nexus 7 is a terrific value at $199. If you want a 10" tablet that's relatively cheap, check out various daily deal sites like woot.com, dailysteals.com, bensoutlet.com, and icemonkey.com. They often have refurbished (or sometimes even brand new) tablets at a deep discount. For example, here's an 8.2" Motorola Xoom 2 (aka Xyboard) for $219 at icemonkey.com, with free shipping:

Motorola XOOM 2 8.2" Dual-Core 16GB WiFi + 4G LTE Verizon Android HD Tablet
    I'm against buying cheap tablets too but I bought my 3yo a cheap one from radio shack for 100$ and even it had the Google play store app lol.

Sent from my T-Mobile Nexus 4 LTE using Tapatalk
    02-16-2015 02:20 AM