Photo Naming Application

bkarr1

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
For work, I need to pick a device to take photos in the field.

Basically, I need to be able to take an image, the device prompt me to make sure the image is clear and readable(will be text), then the device will need to prompt me for a name to be able to name the image. Normally with most devices, the photo names are just sequential. I need to actually be able to name the photo because many photos will be very similar. I also need this to be extrememly user friendly for people who do not understand technology very well.

Is there anyway to do this in either the default camera application or are there any apps out there I can purchase to do this?

Shadowriver

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
JPEG can hold meta data in similar way as MP3s, it's called EXIF, it store lot of that camera infomation and settings, geo location is also hold there, also it can hold description which lot of photo viewers supports it (Google's Picasa too)

So what you searching for is EXIF editor or camera app that let you adit EXIF after taking photo. If you want to change name of photo file then you will need to do that with file menager, i don't know camera app that let you do that after taking photo... but you might find one :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37