Where to purchase phone?

Delenot

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Would anyone please suggest places I can purchase an HTC Dinc 2? I would prefer unused. For use on verizon. My phone fried itself, literally I think. It started making a garbled static noise and now won't do anything. Both the front and rear facing camera appear to be internally foggy, though I don't remember the phone getting wet. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks in advance.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
HTC Droid Incredible 2 II Verizon Black 4GB Touch Camera Smartphone MINT COND.!

Would anyone please suggest places I can purchase an HTC Dinc 2? I would prefer unused. For use on verizon. My phone fried itself, literally I think. It started making a garbled static noise and now won't do anything. Both the front and rear facing camera appear to be internally foggy, though I don't remember the phone getting wet. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks in advance.

Delenot

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for the suggestions.

This has likely been covered somewhere in these forums. What should I look for to try to find a safe sale? I have heard you need to check the ESN number, or something like that. SHould the item listing show that number? And is it as easy as calling your carrier to check its condition?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
If you buy from Ebay be sure to check the sellers rating and ask if the esn is clean. I have purchased phones on ebay before without a problem. You might also want to check Swappa.com from used devices. Craigslist is the other option if you want to meet the person at a store and verify its clean to activate.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34