google play wont open!!!

Spider Lily

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
every time i click on the play store icon it looks like it starts to open then before the page could even load it closes and if i do it enough times it says sorry play store isnt responding...anyone heard of this before? and whenever i restart my phone this message pops up, unfortunately, the processcom.google.gapps has stopped

I'm having the same problem. I read through most the comments but which one works best? I have everything backed up just in case I need to factory reset and I'll try clearing out the cache but which one really works if clearing out cache doesn't?

alex hunter1

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
same

I've disabled Google play, restarted my phone, enabled it again, cleared cache, and it still won't open. I'm thinking about resetting my phone, but I want to know EXACTLY what it does first. I don't want to break my new phone. (I tried the download manager thing. It didn't work.) Please I've tried everything except the reset, and I don't want to have to use it because I don't want to break my phone or have to set everything up again.

Last edited:

StacieLH

Jan 9, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys i m having the same issues i tried deleting the cache but did not work

I'm having the same problem. Download manager was enabled, I cleared the cache but I can only access google play through the website itself. I could download a couple apps but they won't work unless update google play. Which obviously I can't heh

Feb 15, 2016
Visit site
Re: (1 solved) google play wont open!!!

None above suggestions worked but I fixed it on Galaxy Grand Prime w/OUT factory reset. Go Settings> Applications> Applications Manager> then swipe "DOWNLOADS" category towards the left & keep swiping left past "SD CARD", past "RUNNING", & past "ALL" until you reach "DISABLED" category> scroll down "DISABLED" category to "Google Play Store" & press it, then hit "ENABLE".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21