Very disappointed with 4.1.2 upgrade...have a question.

kwickett85

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
My Droid 4 upgraded to Android 4.1.2 today, and like usual, I'm not pleased with the new upgrade. They got rid of sleep mode which I have no idea why. I used it every day and it kept my battery lasting longer while at work. The picture gallery has been changed into folders (or the option for date/location) which I cannot stand. I loved having all my pics together and being able to scroll through them all at once. The weather widget was removed which I also used every day.

Is there any way to go back to the previous version? Sorry for being so negative but I can't stand this upgrade. Thanks.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
My Droid 4 upgraded to Android 4.1.2 today, and like usual, I'm not pleased with the new upgrade. They got rid of sleep mode which I have no idea why. I used it every day and it kept my battery lasting longer while at work. The picture gallery has been changed into folders (or the option for date/location) which I cannot stand. I loved having all my pics together and being able to scroll through them all at once. The weather widget was removed which I also used every day.

Is there any way to go back to the previous version? Sorry for being so negative but I can't stand this upgrade. Thanks.
Ok I gotta say, I read that part and got curious: do you seriously feel this way about each new update?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay