Upgraded to a new phone, now own a tablet, google accounts not syncing

40ticks

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys

Im going desperate here. Ive owned a samsung galaxy mini in the past and installed a couple of apps there, I then upgraded to a sony xperia p and what I noticed was the apps and settings that I had for my galaxy mini were carried over to my xperia p which of course is nothing but great.

But then when I got a google nexus 7 I noticed that when I linked that device to my google account the settings that it got were from my galaxy mini, including all the apps that Ive already uninstalled.

Which leads me to believe that somehow when I was using my xperia p my app information, app installations and phone settings were not synced to google's servers or something.

So how can I sync my xperia p to google's servers as so that when I link my tablet to my account all the installed apps and settings from my xperia p would get downloaded? not the ones from my galaxy mini

TL;DR: Owned 2 phones, now own a tablet, settings and installed apps of the 2nd phone did not sync to my google account, so when I logged into my google account from my tablet the settings and installed apps that it downloaded were from my (1st) old phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34