Outook App not connecting whilst on 3g

Boost Mad

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

Been pushed over to the new outlook app from hotmail yesterday. I the issue im having is that it wont connect and download/recieve/notify me of any emails if im on mobile internet. If i connect to my Wi-fi at home, within seconds they all come flooding in.
It does nothing if i try and refresh it either.

I have 3 "hotmail" accounts on the app, all of which worked fine when still using hotmail app.

Any help would be appreciated.

Android version4.1.2

Thank you.

Cysquatch

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Well, I too have this damn problem... again. I remember I faced the exact same issue with the preceding version (Hotmail app). There was a SSL certificate problem while trying to synch on mobile, but not in Wi-Fi. To solve this issue, I only had to delete my account, and set it up again while on mobile data and Bingo! But that doesn't seem to work in this case with Outlook.com app. It's really annoying.

Boost Mad

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Well, I too have this damn problem... again. I remember I faced the exact same issue with the preceding version (Hotmail app). There was a SSL certificate problem while trying to synch on mobile, but not in Wi-Fi. To solve this issue, I only had to delete my account, and set it up again while on mobile data and Bingo! But that doesn't seem to work in this case with Outlook.com app. It's really annoying.

I tried the exact same thing with outlook, and like yourself, it didnt work for me either.

If i delete the account and try and re add it when im not on wifi, it wont even add the account.
My partner is having the same issues with her Xperia J and outlook.... Hotmail worked fine for her too !

Cysquatch

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I tried the exact same thing with outlook, and like yourself, it didnt work for me either.

If i delete the account and try and re add it when im not on wifi, it wont even add the account.
My partner is having the same issues with her Xperia J and outlook.... Hotmail worked fine for her too !
Yeah, exactly, it won't even add the account on mobile...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech