Seaking advice about purchasing a Samsung Note 10.1 & SD card configuration

Moniker76

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
I picked up a Samsung Note GT 10.1 this week at Walmart to test out (15day return policy) before I order one online cheaper and with the amount of storage I need. This being my first tablet experience I noticed right away the app size for some of the available apps is much larger then the apps on my phone so I am not sure if I should stick with the 16 or get the 32... I don't use a ton of apps for the most just everyday stuff, email, some social, music, streaming, couple games. The thing is there will be multiple users, 2 dedicated and 1 guest. The other user is a female and completely fresh to Android and will probably be installing a lot of apps of her liking.

So first question is from your experiences should I go 16gb or 32gb? *Note I also am buying a 64gb SD card.

Second question: I have been hearing a lot about partitioning SD cards, should I and if so could you please point me to a guide?

Yes I have considered the Nexus 10 but I really like the Notes built in IR, S Pen and multi tasking plus I am a Samsung fan.
Thanks...

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2