Help! What is this calendar widget?

Fertie

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I deleted a calendar widget from my screen, planning to install it again after I did some rearranging, and now I cannot figure what widget it was! I know I must still have it, right? Anyway, it looks like this (from an old screenshot). When clicked, it opened the Calendar app.
calendar.png

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What kind of device is it? Different brands of phones may have different widgets. Under your widgets list, look for one called Calendar, Agenda, or Planner.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Fertie

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
It's a Droid Maxx, and I looked through all the widgets installed and tried the ones that I thought might be it. That's what puzzles me. I have also searched through Google images for "android calendar widget" and "android agenda widget" and did not see anything like it. And I searched the Google Play store, of course.

It' a 2x2 widget, FWIW.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Actually, I think I know what happened. I think the image you posted is the old stock Calendar widget from Ice Cream Sandwich. When we got the Jellybean update, the stock Calendar widget changed such that it can only be as small as 2x3.

You should still have the Calendar widget available to place on a home screen. Do you not see it in your Widgets list?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Fertie

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Ah! That makes sense. I tried to put the Calendar widget on the screen, but I could not because it was too big, so I assumed it was not the one I had there before. Bummer. Time to look for a 2x2 widget I guess.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20