I've had Z10 from Fido and I've traded it for Galaxy Note 2 which was locked to Rogers.
    Fido sim card would still work, however, I got my phone unlocked anyways.

Now, I'm trying to use Fido's visual voicemail application.
    Every time when I try to load the app (without Wi-Fi connected), it says that I need to uninstall it since I have another voicemail application which is Rogers'

I got all of those Rogers' app hide and disabled but wouldn't work.
    Does anyone know how to use Fido voicemail application?
    04-29-2013 01:50 PM
    You will need to uninstall the Rogers VVM app. Since this is a system app which cannot be natively uninstalled, you will first need to root the phone in order to be able to manipulate root apps such as this one and other Rogers system apps that are built into the firmware. You can root the phone using the "Samsung GS3 Toolkit". Once rooted you can use Titanium Backup to uninstall the offending apps. I know this because I am on Fido and installed the Rogers ROM with all that Rogers garbage as well and this was the only way possible. Now my Fido VMM and Fido My Account work flawlessly. Once you've done that, using Titanium Backup, convert the Fido apps to system apps then do a backup with CWM Recovery so you have it in case you need to reinstall. Hope this helps.
    11-21-2013 08:36 PM