ICS has limited grouping and call history

Sam Rosario

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if anyone facing these 2 issues which i am facing currently with my ICS:

1) Grouping: I have almost 500 contacts and i want to group contacts into many several categories but when i create a group and i want to add some contacts there i have to type the name of the person i want to add and then add him manually one by one. How on earth can i remember each and every contact i want to add to a group. The 2nd option is click on each contact and edit/categorize to a group.

2) Call History: My old samsung bada phone had a facility where i can see all calls and sms in my call log. And if i click any of the contact in the call log i can see when and what time that particular contact has called or smsed me. Why not this be done in my android phone.

Disappointed and frustrated with these 2 issues and trying to see a way where i can fix these. I thought android was customizable. Pls help if anybody can. Thanks.

Ya Da

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I called Att to reported this issue, they were unaware and adviced me to go to contact then /press menu button on the selected contact and you will be able to see your call log history. this suck soo expensive phone and missing soo basic functions