HTC ONE X Problem - Won't Wake Up Intermittently

thesnowman86

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi people, just joined up and looking for an answer to an issue I'm currently experiencing with my HTC ONE X. Phone has been fine, now suddenly the phone will not wake up. Everything works fine when initially turned on- can put it to sleep, wake it up with no problems (so the button is working fine) but if I leave the phone for 5-10 mins then try to wake it up I get nothing. So currently am having to constantly have it so the screen never goes off which is hardly ideal (especially on this phone considering the battery isn't the best to start with...!)

Have tried a factory reset but still have the same issue. Phone is not rooted and on Vodafone UK. Running 4.1.1

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated - may have to think about rooting it as a last resort to see if this will help?

Ravindra B

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I have htc nexus one. For past two weeks I am facing strange problem. Sometimes when I attend call my screen goes blank an d it doesn't wake up. Screen won't wake up by pressing power button. Here the phone is not switched off. If I receive other call, I can hear phone ringing but can't attend the call as the screen is blank. Amazingly, phone wake up if I connect it with charger. It's not the case that phone wasn't charged. When I connect the charger it shows phone is charged. Connecting the charger brings phone back to life which should have happened from power button. Now this is not battery issue and definitely not screen issue as this happen only while attending call. If I am playing games or doing everything else on phone through out the day it is working fine but after attending one call I have to see whether phone is working, if not I have to connect it to charger to bring it back to life. Let me know If anyone have any solution, I am running it on gingerbread. Thanks

zephyr8026

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I too have this same problem with my htc one x. Although it suffered a slight drop which brought it on. Tried factory reset, slowed down the processor in developer options helped a bit.

rajsharrma

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
go to settings-accessiblity- uncheck the power button ends call .........as simple as that, enjoy u r HTC..... stay happy!!!!!
Hi people, just joined up and looking for an answer to an issue I'm currently experiencing with my HTC ONE X. Phone has been fine, now suddenly the phone will not wake up. Everything works fine when initially turned on- can put it to sleep, wake it up with no problems (so the button is working fine) but if I leave the phone for 5-10 mins then try to wake it up I get nothing. So currently am having to constantly have it so the screen never goes off which is hardly ideal (especially on this phone considering the battery isn't the best to start with...!)

Have tried a factory reset but still have the same issue. Phone is not rooted and on Vodafone UK. Running 4.1.1

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated - may have to think about rooting it as a last resort to see if this will help?

mikes4real

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
go to settings-accessiblity- uncheck the power button ends call .........as simple as that, enjoy u r HTC..... stay happy!!!!!

Nope, not to say that your help wasnt correct but my power button ends call was already unchecked. Is there anyone else that has found a solution to this problem?

djerlini

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
I have a HTC ONE X
the problem is that i can't wake up the phone , Some times works good and sometimes works bad
i think the problem is with dhe desplay screen.
If anybody have an idea of the problem please helo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome