Earphones stopped working properly in Galaxy S2 after putting new ones in

suzannet

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Up until last week, I was using my original samsung earphones and some Philips earphones in my phone to listen to music without a problem in nearly 18 months.

Then I bought some Adidas Sennheiser earphones and plugged them in and now I can't hear the vocals and the music sounds tinny. I then put my samsung ones back in and same problem, even though they were working perfectly fine up until last week. Now any headphones I put in are not working properly but they work in other peoples phones and in my pc. HELP!!! I don't want to have to get a new phone. There must be a reason why they worked one day then as soon as put in the Adidas ones something changed. I have checked all the settings on the phone, have looked at heaps of blogs on the net and here, tried the WD40 on a cotton tip, tried cleaning out the headphone jack, tried pushing the headphones in all the way, tried turning off, taking out battery, turning off and on while headphones were in. I have no idea. Has anyone else had this or heard of it???

morganS660

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I have exactly the same problem. As well as sound tinny with faint vocals when I plug in speakers sound goes on and off with a loud clicking sound. Can't find a way to fix. Seems like it must be socket as sound fine via bluetooth. Speakers and headphones fine on other Samsung phones and all other devices. Phone only three weeks old and is a S11 plus.
HELP

Carlie Dorr

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I'm having this same exact problem. I was using a pair of Sony ear buds until a couple of days ago when my friend plugged his headphones in (I'm not sure what brand they were). Now all of the audio through my headphones is tinny and the main vocal is almost nonexistent, but the sound coming through the speakers is fine. I tried using an equalizer app but it did next to nothing to fix the sound. Someone pleaseeee fix this

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000