Whenever I try to buy something from the market I get this message everytime.

"A server error has occured. Retry, or cancel and return to the previous screen"

I wanna buy Vignette and Beautiful Widgets (again since the dev won't respond to my email) but I keep getting this message! Whats up!
    08-14-2010 12:50 AM
    did you enter all your CC info in google checkout from a PC - before trying to buy something from your phone? seems to be a common issue that you can't enter all that stuff from your phone the first time - you need to enter it on a PC first - then it should work.
    08-14-2010 09:33 AM
    did you enter all your CC info in google checkout from a PC - before trying to buy something from your phone? seems to be a common issue that you can't enter all that stuff from your phone the first time - you need to enter it on a PC first - then it should work.

+1

I was having the exact same problem but after using my laptop to give google my info I was able to buy apps just fine.

BKVic
    08-15-2010 12:35 AM
    It doesnt matter whether i enter the cc information from my PC or from Moto Android2 i get errors both places. I can get free applications but cannot purchase anything. I have tried erasing caches and cookies from both. There is no problems with the card I use it every where else.
    11-07-2010 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD