Please Help!!

modiee

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys.

I have a question. I bought a Motorola Atrix 4G (original carrier is ATT). The original owner tried to unlocked the phone with an unlock code that she bought, but some how the phone kept giving the "SIM network unlock PIN" screen. I have tried with 3 three different active SIM cards, even an ATT SIM card, i still can't get the phone to work on any of the networks.

So, is it possible to root or unlock the phone so it will work with any GSM SIM cards? I want to use it on Tmobile. But right now it's not even working with the original carrier (ATT). I appreciate any suggestions/ comments.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys.

I have a question. I bought a Motorola Atrix 4G (original carrier is ATT). The original owner tried to unlocked the phone with an unlock code that she bought, but some how the phone kept giving the "SIM network unlock PIN" screen. I have tried with 3 three different active SIM cards, even an ATT SIM card, i still can't get the phone to work on any of the networks.

So, is it possible to root or unlock the phone so it will work with any GSM SIM cards? I want to use it on Tmobile. But right now it's not even working with the original carrier (ATT). I appreciate any suggestions/ comments.

You may even have to call AT&T about this. They should have a better way to unlock the device.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz