How To Root LGL38C [GUIDE]

rootjunkie

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey there! so you want to know how to root your LG-L38C E400, correct? Ifso please read this.

First of all backup your apps/data using this link, just in case:https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...=mobi.infolife.appbackup&hl=en&token=QDHFm1mB then make sure you have the correct drivers installed on your computer

you can find them here:https://www.dropbox.com/s/dqycivg8x1gdgil/LGUnitedMobileDriver_S4981MAN37AP22_ML_WHQL_Ver_3.7.2.exe

Then here's the fun&easy part if you do it correctly!

Go to:androidarea51.com and search:"One Click Root,CWM,Kernel LG Optimus Dynamic LGL38C" (remove quotes) you need to register to their forum in order to recieve your download link easy process and regulations just as any registration for forums. Make sure to set your time-out time to 10 minutes by going to settings>display> go back to check and make sure, then check the debugging box by going to settings>applications>development download and execute the file that you've downloaded from the site and connect your USB. READ AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!

After that's all done if you want to flash a custom rom, watch this:How to install CyanogenMod 9 on LG Optimus L3 E400 + MIUI and Annobox downloads - YouTube

Any issues I'd be glad to answer any questions. GOOD LUCK! ;)

mastervb

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I followed this guide to a tee, and now my phone is stuck in a reboot loop (LG logo, tracfone wireless logo, white screen, tracfone wireless logo, white screen; continue loop).

Lynn B

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
I tried following these steps but my LG L38C
don't work .it won"T Root .
did the back ..downloaded the software to
my windows 8 computer.nothing at all
happen ..i have looked on countless sites
for a answer.but am bout ready to scream
Can you please help ?

Thank you
Lynn B ---- Confused !!!!!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Those of you with problems, DH (owner of Area51) came up with this ROM, so it's probably a good ROM. I've used a few of his, spoken to him outside of the forum, and he knows what he's doing (he doesn't release junk). That said, there are 18 pages about this ROM on the Area51 forum so head over there, start reading (so you don't ask something that was answered months ago) and if you still can't figure it out, post a question.

There's another choice if the answer to your question isn't enough to help you - they maintain a chat channel. (Those of you who know what IRC is head over to stlouis.androidarea51.com The channel is #arearom). Look for Live Chat on the menubar at the top. Many of the people on the forum hang out in the chat channel and will help you, even leading you by the hand, step by step, to get your phone working again. They're a bunch of nice people. (Ignore the kidding and flaming - people who know each other can sound like the start of WWIII while just joking around.)

So head over to Android Area51 - Index and search for LGL38C in the search bar. The thread on this ROM should be the first thing returned.

Tawnya Neri

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
I used the one click root for my lg 38c...worked perfect.....downloaded the one click....clicked on ..press here to poot...it sent me to platstore to download ...ministro....clicked press here to poot and turned off phone turned it back on....waited for what seemed like forever ...and bang..rooted ...thanks so much for the info :) sorry but not sure if ministro loaded library's before or after reboot ....i was holding my breath too much..

Tawnya Neri

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Oops "playstore"....and didn't need to use a computer at all...downloaded everything directly to my cell...no moving files...just followed the steps given between the web site and the one click app

Strife Struggle

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
rooted lgl38c wanted cm9 but tracfone has an unknownrecovery bootloader how can i find out what it is and then install cm9 tried the vol-down home-button and power-button, all the phone does is flash the back and menu button never the boot screen ...have rom tool kit superuser ect....how do i get to the recovery bootlaoder screen?????
:mad::':)-\

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670