My Touch Screen Repeatedly Doesn't Work for a Few Seconds on Galaxy Note 8.0

Mindy Yu

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone! I have noticed that after the last update, my touch screen doesn't work for a few seconds on random occasions and then works again after about 3 or 4 seconds. Now, I don't think this is too problematic...but when I'm reading a book and they're about to reveal the mystery or enthusiastically playing a game and it stops working, I get increasingly frustrated that I can't turn the page or that I lost the game because during the last few seconds my touchscreen decided to temporarily stop working... Is anyone else experiencing this temporary absence of touch-responsive tablet? If yes, is there anyway to fix this? I just want to make sure there's not something wrong internally. Thank you in advance for all your help! :D

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I think you need to give more details like what device and what update you are talking about so that maybe somebody can help you.

Mindy Yu

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi, sorry! I thought writing Galaxy Note 8.0 in the title was enough...I don't know what else to say except Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 for my device. As for the update, I am referring to the last update that happened for Samsung devices just a week or so ago...I hope that helps?

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Hi, sorry! I thought writing Galaxy Note 8.0 in the title was enough...I don't know what else to say except Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 for my device. As for the update, I am referring to the last update that happened for Samsung devices just a week or so ago...I hope that helps?

My bad, I didn't even notice the full title LOL. No help from me but good luck.

Tapatalk mofo

reixdb

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Oh, lol. Thank you though! :)
Hi! Did you manage to solve the problem? Is it because of the update? Right now I'm having the same problem with my Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5110 and it is brand new, and is running Android 4.1.2, so I wish to know how did you fixed it (if you did) or if should I take it back for getting a new one! Thanks in advance.

yassamanm87

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone! I have noticed that after the last update, my touch screen doesn't work for a few seconds on random occasions and then works again after about 3 or 4 seconds. Now, I don't think this is too problematic...but when I'm reading a book and they're about to reveal the mystery or enthusiastically playing a game and it stops working, I get increasingly frustrated that I can't turn the page or that I lost the game because during the last few seconds my touchscreen decided to temporarily stop working... Is anyone else experiencing this temporary absence of touch-responsive tablet? If yes, is there anyway to fix this? I just want to make sure there's not something wrong internally. Thank you in advance for all your help! :D

Hi , I have note 8 and the same problem has happened since last week (I think after update) what should I do ! It is really annoying even when you're chatting !!! Android ver. On my device is 4.1.2