I think my phone has been hacked :( HELP plz

fatalaccidents

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello all,

I have been experiencing a weird text message problems recently where I will send a text message to a person and they will receive something different. Usually a word or two. They would screenshot it to me so I could see and it is different than it is on my phone. Today it was full length intelligible sentences that I didn't write, that had some relevance to that person. So my phone is either hacked or her phone is hacked. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 running android 4.1.2 and hers is a Motorola Razr also running 4.1.2.

Has anyone heard of this before? Would it more likely be my phone or hers that is hacked? I'm familiar with Windows viruses and trojan horses, but I haven't heard of them on android phones yet. ANY help would be greatly appreciated on how to get rid of this on our phones. Is there some kind of antivirus software that is reputable? I know for Windows half of them are spyware themselves. If you need any additional information please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

iFebby

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

I have been experiencing a weird text message problems recently where I will send a text message to a person and they will receive something different. Usually a word or two. They would screenshot it to me so I could see and it is different than it is on my phone. Today it was full length intelligible sentences that I didn't write, that had some relevance to that person. So my phone is either hacked or her phone is hacked. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 running android 4.1.2 and hers is a Motorola Razr also running 4.1.2.

Has anyone heard of this before? Would it more likely be my phone or hers that is hacked? I'm familiar with Windows viruses and trojan horses, but I haven't heard of them on android phones yet. ANY help would be greatly appreciated on how to get rid of this on our phones. Is there some kind of antivirus software that is reputable? I know for Windows half of them are spyware themselves. If you need any additional information please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Try running a scan with avast/avg/look out to see if anything is found. Im sorry but I have no knowledge to this but try doing a factory reset as well but backup anything you need before doing so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2