Possible to recover or reset voicemail password?

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi -

I know this sounds odd but I haven't had voicemail set up on my phone in years. I'm not a working professional (Just a college student) so I haven't really had a use for one with texting.

However I've been in the search for internships and jobs and such so I set up my voicemail and well I got one. The problem is it is asking for a password. I don't even remember setting up a password (I did this 2 days ago). I use the same 4 digit pin for all things that require pins and that is not working. So I'm wondering what I can do about this problem, it just tells me to try a different voice mail box. I assumed dialing 1 was my voicemail box. It's just not giving me any options and I'm not sure what to do about it.

Zoe A

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
is it possible to reset my voicemail password if I forgot it

Hi -

I know this sounds odd but I haven't had voicemail set up on my phone in years. I'm not a working professional (Just a college student) so I haven't really had a use for one with texting.

However I've been in the search for internships and jobs and such so I set up my voicemail and well I got one. The problem is it is asking for a password. I don't even remember setting up a password (I did this 2 days ago). I use the same 4 digit pin for all things that require pins and that is not working. So I'm wondering what I can do about this problem, it just tells me to try a different voice mail box. I assumed dialing 1 was my voicemail box. It's just not giving me any options and I'm not sure what to do about it.