I turned on my samsung galaxy s3 and I swiped to go to my lock screen and then my phone turned off. I couldnt turn it back on but like the next 5 sec. it automatically turned on. now, I cant turn it off or swipe to unlock. my screen isn't broken because I can easily go to my notification screen and tap anything on there and it will still work. the clock is frozen but it will still show when it is charging or not. has this happened to anyone else? any way to fix? help! (note: I got this phone only a few months ago)
    07-16-2013 05:21 PM
    I turned on my samsung galaxy s3 and I swiped to go to my lock screen and then my phone turned off. I couldnt turn it back on but like the next 5 sec. it automatically turned on. now, I cant turn it off or swipe to unlock. my screen isn't broken because I can easily go to my notification screen and tap anything on there and it will still work. the clock is frozen but it will still show when it is charging or not. has this happened to anyone else? any way to fix? help! (note: I got this phone only a few months ago)
    Hi and welcome...Have you tried taking out the battery for 3 minutes then put it back in? If not then do a factory reset.
    07-16-2013 06:48 PM