browser problem

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I made factory reset and no browser is working.

only opera mini but all other browsers don't work .

I don't know why this happens. pls help me.

I use galaxy ace plus.

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
also when I try to register my phone (after factory reset) to update it, the process always fails.

I think this may be related to the problem above. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if I can help, but it would be useful to know the following:

1. Were you ever rooted? If so, were you using a custom ROM?

2. After you factory reset, the first thing that you typically have to do when the phone restarts is to enter your Google account. Are you saying that it fails after you enter your account? What kind of error message, if any, shows up?

3. Go to System Settings/Accounts--do you see Google under there? If so, tap it--do you see your Google account listed under "Accounts"?

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm not rooted after factory reset I entered my google account and everything is fine.
just browsers except opera mini never load any page. also when updating it fails to register my phone. but accounts are fine

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
when updating it fails to register my phone.

What do you mean by this? By "updating," do you mean updating apps, or syncing data with Google? And what do you mean by "fails to register my phone"? As mentioned above, if any error messages show up, what are they?

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
After factory reset when updating software it seems like it was the first time so it needs to register the phone country. there is a pic in the attachements.

In that photo that operation lasts too long until a message says . process failed.

Attachments

• SC20130718-152004.png
    SC20130718-152004.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 18

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh, so it's a system update that you're trying to install. I'm not sure why it would be having trouble with this. It's possible that the update can't be installed in your country. Was the update installed prior to the factory reset--that is, had you successfully installed this update before doing the factory reset?

I also suggest you ask your carrier's customer support if they know why it's having trouble with the update.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
My specific question was, "Had you successfully installed this update before doing the factory reset?" Saying that everything was fine before the factory reset doesn't answer that question directly.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Best thing I can suggest for you, then, is to contact your carrier and see if they can help. Sorry, and good luck!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance