Google Play Store is not working

helike13

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Hello!

I'm new to this forum. I have recently received a Daxian XY100S and can't make Google Play Store to work. When it opens, it closes in a second. I can't sign in to Chrome and YouTube. I rooted it and I removed all the Chinese apps and it is still not working. Download Manager has been always enabled.

What else can I do to make it work?

There have been installed an alternative chinese store app, I thought it were conflicting with Play Store but I uninstalled it and it is still not good.

Do you have any idea?

Greetings from Hungary

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hello!

I'm new to this forum. I have recently received a Daxian XY100S and can't make Google Play Store to work. When it opens, it closes in a second. I can't sign in to Chrome and YouTube. I rooted it and I removed all the Chinese apps and it is still not working. Download Manager has been always enabled.

What else can I do to make it work?

There have been installed an alternative chinese store app, I thought it were conflicting with Play Store but I uninstalled it and it is still not good.

Do you have any idea?

Greetings from Hungary
If the device does not have official Google support then you will not be able to use the Play Store. Consequently, Google apps/products might be unavailable as well. There are other resources for apps, such as Amazon; however, I am not sure if these alternatives to the Play Store are available for download in your Country or with that particular device.

Here is the Amazon app store webpage: Install Amazon Appstore. The download should get you the Amazon app store for Android devices if supported in your Country/device.

helike13

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Thanks but I don't care the apps, I can Google for individual APK's. The major problem is I can't view/manage my YouTube playlists/favourites and I can't sync Chrome bookmarks from the desktop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar