hey frnds .... can any body please tell me that
    how can we download original firmware or android os for Micromax Mobile.? how can we download costume firmware for micromax mobile ?
    07-22-2013 05:06 AM
    hey frnds .... can any body please tell me that
    how can we download original firmware or android os for Micromax Mobile.? how can we download costume firmware for micromax mobile ?
    What device are you using?
    srkmagnus likes this.
    07-22-2013 09:24 AM
    Give us the device you are using and we'll try and help direct you in the right direction.
    07-22-2013 09:28 AM
    thanks buddy i m using micromax viva A72 have Ginger bird 2.3.6 ... can i upgrade it ? can i custom it ? without stucking - hanging

other one want to know how can we identify in mobile that which Rom , which OS ,which Firmware is support or not for our device so we can download

which is best site forum to know - download -guide for every android mobile hacking , custom ,stock rom , upgrad os - firmware etc.
    thanks - frm meashis - Be happy Be smile always
    07-23-2013 12:13 AM
    thanks buddy i m using micromax viva A72 have Ginger bird 2.3.6 ... can i upgrade it ? can i custom it ? without stucking - hanging

other one want to know how can we identify in mobile that which Rom , which OS ,which Firmware is support or not for our device so we can download

which is best site forum to know - download -guide for every android mobile hacking , custom ,stock rom , upgrad os - firmware etc.
    thanks - frm meashis - Be happy Be smile always
    Have you done a general search for your device on how to root and flash ROMs? Most of the sites I know of probably won't have your device.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.
    07-23-2013 01:00 AM
    i had search for its root is available on many sites , can you tell me how to download custom - flash rom . to customize my device more .
    how to check that which flash rom - firmware is support to my device or not ?
    07-25-2013 12:51 AM
    i had search for its root is available on many sites , can you tell me how to download custom - flash rom . to customize my device more .
    how to check that which flash rom - firmware is support to my device or not ?
    I do not know the answer to either question. I know that by checking the md5 sum file you can check for compatibility, but I do not know how to do that.

A general way to flash ROMs is have the zip file on your SD card, then in a custom recovery, flash it that way and restart.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.
    07-25-2013 08:04 AM
    no a problem just tell me that how to check md5 sum file for my device . m i download it ?
    how to going on custom recovery ? what to download flash rom , custom rom for customize my device ? is this done after root ?
    07-26-2013 12:02 AM
    no a problem just tell me that how to check md5 sum file for my device . m i download it ?
    how to going on custom recovery ? what to download flash rom , custom rom for customize my device ? is this done after root ?
    I do not know how to check the md5, I just know that it can be done.

As for custom recoveries, you can flash them like custom ROMs. I don't think you need to be rooted.

Rooting can differ from device to device, but flashing ROMs is all done in recovery, and done after rooting.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.
    07-26-2013 08:48 AM
    want to know that .what will be the benefit after get root my device. after root it allow to flash rom , custom rom , update firmware from 2.3.6 to next one
    or my device is supported or not ?
    07-29-2013 03:25 AM
    want to know that .what will be the benefit after get root my device. after root it allow to flash rom , custom rom , update firmware from 2.3.6 to next one
    or my device is supported or not ?
    Rooting allows you to put a custom recovery on your phone, and flashing a custom ROM. Most of the websites I have been to deal with American devices. You might have some better luck searching Google for custom ROMs for your device.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.
    07-29-2013 09:12 AM
    for custom or flash rom / upgrade os . i must have to root my devices or not !! . is it affect any on device or not ?
    08-03-2013 01:43 AM