Why do some AC members show: "post;" "global post;" & whether "stock" or not

jdbii

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Why do some AC members show: "post;" "global post;" & whether "stock" or not

Anybody care to explain why some member's avatar displays just "post," and other's display much more detailed info. Thanks.

i.e. What does "Global Post" refer to, and where do you input your info to show whether you have stock or something else?

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Why do some AC members show: "post;" "global post;" & whether "stock" or not

Anybody care to explain why some member's avatar displays just "post," and other's display much more detailed info. Thanks.

i.e. What does "Global Post" refer to, and where do you input your info to show whether you have stock or something else?

I am unsure of the option to show stock or not, but global posts refer to posts on other mobile nations sites.

Jennifer Stough
Forums Moderator
Droid DNA

jdbii

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: Why do some AC members show: "post;" "global post;" & whether "stock" or not

I am unsure of the option to show stock or not, but global posts refer to posts on other mobile nations sites.

Jennifer Stough
Forums Moderator
Droid DNA

Thanks. That makes sense.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site

To get to the area to enter your ROM info (ex. stock), click "Settings" under your username in the upper left of the webpage, then select "General settings". It's at the bottom called "ROM/Kernel". :)

Edit: wait that didn't do anything (at least for me it didn't). You can probably put something in the "Mini Bio" section under "Settings, Edit Profile". it will then show up when someone clicks on your avatar.

jdbii

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site

To get to the area to enter your ROM info (ex. stock), click "Settings" under your username in the upper left of the webpage, then select "General settings". It's at the bottom called "ROM/Kernel". :)

Sweet. Thank you. All of a sudden I find myself a bit thirsty. :)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX