A.I Type Keyboard.

Teddy Jenkins

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

Im pretty new to this and have only had a Nokia lumia 800 previously.

So my question is.

I have tried and tested several keyboard apps but my top two are Google and A.I Type keyboard - the one I do use mainly is A.I as its customization is brilliant and I can have the Google keyboard Theme.

so my question is A.I keyboard uses around 42Mb of Ram - Is this Bad????

Thanks

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I don't worry about these things. Android is awesome at managing ram for you. The best thing to do is use what you prefer and let the OS do it's job.

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
magichoward, as Scott Kenyon said, don't worry about RAM usage in Android. If Android needs the RAM, it just kills an app that's not currently in the foreground, lets you do what you need, then puts the killed app back. It's designed to work that way. (All Android apps have to keep their current states at all times, so being killed doesn't cause any problem. This is Android, not Windows.)

deejaywestbrook

Dec 4, 2016
Visit site
Hey… Question… .No matter what I do… I cannot get the keys to vibrate. System and native Samsung keyboard vibrates fine. But with ai.type.keyboad, no key touch vibration at all! Already tried your settings… 5ms, 20ms, all the up to 80ms (intense). Still nothing. Please help!

Galaxy S20+ Running Android10

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton