silly me was talking on the phone in a rain storm to ask my brother to pick me up, then pocketed the phone, after a while to check time I took my phone out, the screen was getting dimmer, and dimmer. It came to a point after 24 hours that I couldn't see anything on the screen, though I get messages, calls, listen to music (obviously no changes), touch wasn't recognized. So I took it like around 10 phone repair shops, all couldn't fix, did some research and ordered a FULL LCD (Sony LT30a Xperia T - Complete Display+Front+Touchscreen-MINT) from Berlin, Germany. Got here and was excited to install it, (have experience in phone hardware installation). After the installation, started the phone and finally screen is back YAY! Came to the setup screen, choosing a language and touch isn't working. So I thought maybe I need to do a complete clean (OS, memory, cache) up, I did it with sony PC companion, took 30 mins. Still don't have touch. I did some research and they talk about digitizes etc. I know I have full LCD so I don't know why.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

P.S didn't send it Sony because I called them and they said it is liquid damage, no physical or chemical damage (what a warranty) ..

Xperia T LT30a
    07-29-2013 12:29 PM
    Hi, I have the same issue after the replacement of the digitizer..........hope you must have got a fix....please do let me know if youve got any solution for the same
    07-31-2014 07:04 AM