how do i switch to another android phone and keep my text messages? Please help.

meloncollie1

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
my phone (lg vortex) is malfunctioning terribly, it's about two years old and it's about time i get something new. there's only one thing stopping me. i want to be able to keep my text messages, at least the text messages from one specific contact. so are there any trustworthy apps or anything where i could switch them over to a new device??

please tell me how i would go about doing this. it doesn't have to be free. i just want to keep my messages, and be able to restore them to the new phone somehow.

thank you so much. someone please respond. i've tried asking things on the forums before and NO ONE ever answers me.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
my phone (lg vortex) is malfunctioning terribly, it's about two years old and it's about time i get something new. there's only one thing stopping me. i want to be able to keep my text messages, at least the text messages from one specific contact. so are there any trustworthy apps or anything where i could switch them over to a new device??

please tell me how i would go about doing this. it doesn't have to be free. i just want to keep my messages, and be able to restore them to the new phone somehow.

thank you so much. someone please respond. i've tried asking things on the forums before and NO ONE ever answers me.

Welcome to the forums!
I hope neon's answer helped.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waterpig