Syncing contacts and calendar from phone's memory to Google

czdraconis

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

currently I still have got Sony Xperia X8. I know it's a little bit old but still I want to keep it for few months. Now I'm thinking about rooting it and upgrading it to Android 2.2 or 2.3. All the stuff is stored in the phone's memory. I'd like to synchronize my contacts and calendar events to Google - tried few tricks but still without any result.

It looks like it's not possible to sync contacts which weren't stored as Google Contacts. I need to do the same with my calendar events.

I would really like to keep my data stored in the phone's memory as well as on Google. So I'm looking for sync option. If this is not possible then I'll need to get used to store everything just on Google but first I need to import my data there as well.

Any advices, your experience etc.? How do you sync your data or what solution do you use and why?

Thank you very much for info.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
You could save them to your sim card and transfer that way. A better solution is to make them Google contacts, though. You won't have to perform a workaround again, though it may be time consuming.

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis